The other day I was at Artifacts picking up a copy of Hamlet, and I saw a pin that said, "I'm in this awkward phase between life and death." and I almost bought it, because I'm pretty sure it defines me.
Here is my Itinerary for Jan. the 27th:
1. Get up at some ungodly hour and Leave the Portland Airport at 7:26 am
2. Arrive in San Fransisco International as 9:15 am
3. Change planes. Time between flights: 2hr 45min
4. Leave San Fransisco at 12:00 pm
5. Arrive in Seoul, Korea Incheon International at 5:45 pm
Apparently the Incheon International Airport is a gigantic famous architectual masterpiece, and I'm excited to go there, even only for an hour. But the sheer size of it does worry me, as I'll have to find my terminal in like a half hour.
6.Change planes. Time between flights: 1hr 5min
7. Leave Seoul at 6:50 pm
8. Arrive in Tokyo Narita Airport at 9:00 pm
So all together I will fly 6,948 miles in 1 day!